Femme Luxe haul - dress to impress and loungewear sets



Hi guys,

As it happens I have got not only Polish followers I decided to release post in English.
Today is a day I decided to give it first go and write fashion review as my blog is all about beauty and fashion:)

Jesli chcecie taki po polsku dajcie znac:)Bedzie tez cos na YT.

Everyone of us likes to dress up and have a lot of outfits to win the day.
Sometimes numerously  we are searching internet to find perfect outfit.
It happened that I found https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk, and
as we've been in the lockdown sitting mainly at home and working remotely from there, I was in needs to get more  sort of loungewear sets.
Having seen the great selection, I decided to take a plunge and order a few things.
I could not wait until I got it.

What I picked up?
Wait to see.

As they run great selection of dresses and joggers, they were my main choice.
The first item I picked was comfy Sage crop loungewear set Deanna.
Light, good quality material, feat. high waist  joggers and cropped top. As I've been doing a lot of workout at home,this turned out to be my fave piece of loungewear co ords.
It really flatters your body  accentuating your body shape very well.
Available in few different colours so whatever shade you like, you can choose from.

                 




The next pieces I have chosen, were two beautiful dresses.

No. 1 choice is Bronze metallic halterneck bodycon mini dress Fraser  in stunning,iridescent, bronze colour dress made of very soft, close - to - body  material. To be honest it's my love from the first side - it's very hard to find shiny, flexible, skin like material, which makes you fit in naturally.
Trust me I have done my research:)
You can simply wear with your favourite high heels to look incredible.You shine like a diamond wearing it.







Next dress: Black PU High Neck Mini Dress Alice   is more like your second skin, PU soft leather like material, and long mesh sleeves give you perfect and sexy look. Just pick up any your favourite stilettos and you are ready to go out.

                                     
             
                                   


                                       


The last thing I've ordered  is nice oversized T'shirt.
Simply, very feminine, girly T'shirt,which you can literally slip into and combine with jeans or joggers.


                                         
                        



As a final thought I would say my collaboration with Femmeluxefinery.co.uk is a great experience.
I would highly recommend the company to all of you guys.
Top notch customer service, easy to order, always happy to help with any questions, great variety of clothes for any occasion, speed hassle-free delivery and very high quality outfits:)



Komentarze

  1. Wspaniale wyglądasz! :) Zastanawiałam się nad tymi rzeczami, ale pewnie się skuszę, choć nie mam tak zgrabnej sylwetki jak Ty :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Będzie mi niezmiernie miło jak się wypowiesz, ujawnisz i napiszesz mi co myślisz:)Wszystkie komentarze, dygresje czytam i staram się na nie odpowiadać.
Proszę nie zamieszczać spamu ani kryptoreklamy.

Popularne posty